Monday, July 30, 2018

How to Dream Big in the Quantum Matrix





Ilona Selke, shares The concept of dreaming big. Dreaming big means not letting  yourself become or think small. Not to just react to what life’s dishing out. 
Today on the Transform Your Mind with Coach Myrna podcast, I interview the author of Dream Big, the universe is listening, Ilona Selke.  I am Coach Myrna Young and I am so excited to be talking to international best-selling author Ilona Selke. Ilona is travelling the USA directly from Bali where she spends seven months of a year. So envious, Ilona is promoting her new book, “Dream Big, the Universe is Listening” 
I want to introduce our topic by saying that you’re not going to believe How the Universe is listening to me! Today we’re going to be talking about "Shifting your Reality in the Quantum Matrix. 
 I meditate every morning and then I go walking and meditate some more while I listen to podcasts. This morning I was listening to the Hay House World Summit podcast and the guest was Dr. Bruce Lipton, he was teaching  us that Quantum Mechanics or the Quantum field is the foundation for all Sciences and that Chemistry and Biology sit on top of the Quantum mechanics field. When I came back from my meditation, I put a note in my journal that I needed to read some more Quantum books. Then as I going over our show notes, I noticed that your book is about the Quantum Mechanics field and that we’re going to be talking about Quantum Mechanics today is that will fast track my learning!
Ilona is an International Best-selling Author, seminar leader, lecturer, musician CEO and co-founder of Living from Vision. Ilona has inspired thousands of people worldwide to discover the power of their consciousness and to create successful lives. Ilona has written four books, produced music and meditation CDs, co-authored two books one with Brian Tracy, and one with Jack Canfield, she also has been a regular guest on A&E, Bravo TV with Jack Canfield, and a producer and TV show host for Quantum Living show on women’s broad broadcast TV
Here are three easy steps to talk to the Universe:
1. Describe it
2. Imagine it,
3. Feel it
 as if you have already arrived. Allow yourself five minutes, the luxury of being in your fulfilment. Five minutes, millions of people just see it. Five million listeners around the world. How would you feel right now if you had five million listeners?
I would feel good. I would feel that I was given a mandate from God and I would protect that mandate by caring for my 5 million listener. I would make sure they are fed, inspiring messages every week and that my platform will contain good content. I have the intention that I want to reach the world before every recording.
Listen to the rest of this interview on iHeart radio, Google Play 

<script type='text/javascript'>var _merchantSettings=_merchantSettings || [];_merchantSettings.push(['AT', '1010lNrP']);(function(){var autolink=document.createElement('script');autolink.type='text/javascript';autolink.async=true; autolink.src= ('https:' == document.location.protocol) ? 'https://autolinkmaker.itunes.apple.com/js/itunes_autolinkmaker.js' : 'http://autolinkmaker.itunes.apple.com/js/itunes_autolinkmaker.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(autolink, s);})();</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment